We’re taking the current global situation around COVID-19 very seriously, and we would like to keep you updated on our planning in the face of this unfortunate situation.
At present, our services remain unchanged and are fully operational. We have put measures in place to safeguard employees in order to keep services running as smoothly as possible during the advised working restrictions, and the majority of our supply chain and other support networks continue to operate at a satisfactory level.
The most recent news from the UK Government concerning the Covid-19 Virus, is for everyone to stop non-essential contact with others, unnecessary travel and for people to start working from home where they can.
Due to the nature of our business much of our work can not be carried out from home, however where possible we have made provisions.
To both protect our staff and safeguard critical business activities we have taken the following measures:
• We are providing regular updates and guidance to our staff, customers and suppliers
• We have replaced face to face meetings with phone calls and video conferencing, where possible, and are limiting visitors to our office
• All staff have been instructed to regularly clean their hands, mobile phones, tools and vehicles
• Our engineers have all been supplied with gloves, masks and hand santiser
• We are no longer asking customers to sign PDA’s but to provide contact details on completion of the job
• If any member of staff is feeling unwell, they must report to HR and follow the government rules on home isolation.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and adapt working practices in line with further trigger points which may be required as per Government and World Health Organisation guidelines.
If you have any queries or would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us [email protected], or call NI +44 (0) 28 9064 0972 | ROI +353 (0) 1619 0618
Thank you for your support,