C.Scope Signal Generators are designed to work alongside C.Scope Cable Avoidance Tools. Signal generators improve operator safety by enabling more underground utilities to be detected without direct connection to buried services. Using either a signal clamp or the simple induction method from ground level, generators apply the dual frequency signal, improving the detection of the smaller diameter or poorly earthed cables.
- One Watt 4-Level adjustable Power Output
- Simultaneous 33+131kHz Signal
- Pulsed or Continuous Output Signal
- Three Signal Application Techniques: Direct Connection / Wraparound / Induction
- Automatic Daily Self Test
- Data Logging of all Signal Generator activity
- Data Transfer by USB
- High Resolution Backlit Liquid Crystal Display
- No periodic Calibration required
- Product Validation Certificate available
- In-build Accessory Tray
- Network Rail Approved
- C.Scope SGA4 Signal Generator
- C.Scope SGV4 Signal Generator
- C.Scope MXT4 Multi Frequency Signal Generator
C.SCOPE XL4 DIGITAL CABLE AVOIDANCE TOOLS
Designed to set a new benchmark in excavating safety, the new CXL4, DXL4 & MXL4 cable avoidance locators are loaded with lots of new features, offering greater sensitivity and improved signal interference rejection.
C.SCOPE METAL DETECTORS
For the last 4000 years man has been making things of metal – tools, jewellery, weapons, money, machinery etc. Where has it all gone? Much of it remains buried in the ground!
The Cobra Rodding System is an efficient and labour-saving method of installing cables in ducts, threading draw ropes through pipes, surveying drains with CCTV cameras, and other various uses.