Designed to set a new benchmark in excavating safety, the new CXL4, DXL4 & MXL4 cable avoidance locators are loaded with lots of new features, offering greater sensitivity and improved signal interference rejection. Using the latest signal processing to detect, identify and trace specific buried pipes and cables reliably and accurately, even within the most congested areas, helping to reduce the effects of human error.
- 3 Year warranty
- No annual calibration needed
- Automatic daily self-test
- Accurate depth indication *DXL4 & MXL4
- Driven by powerful digital signal technology
- High resolution LCD display with automatic backlight
- Detachable loudspeaker
- Easy-to-operate fingertip controls
- Improved signal detection, capable of detecting the smallest of signals
- Alarm zone for shallow pipe or cable alert
- Optional data logging of all locator activity
- Optional GPS position logging
- CXL4 – Dual Frequency
- DXL4 – Dual Frequency with depth measurement
- MXL4 – Multi Frequency precision locator
See the C.Scope Cable Avoidance Tool in Action!
C.SCOPE SIGNAL GENERATORS
C.Scope Signal Generators are designed to work alongside C.Scope Cable Avoidance Tools. Signal generators improve operator safety by enabling more underground utilities to be detected without direct connection to buried services.
C.SCOPE METAL DETECTORS
For the last 4000 years man has been making things of metal – tools, jewellery, weapons, money, machinery etc. Where has it all gone? Much of it remains buried in the ground!
The Cobra Rodding System is an efficient and labour-saving method of installing cables in ducts, threading draw ropes through pipes, surveying drains with CCTV cameras, and other various uses.