The Belle Vibrating Plate is one of the most effective compactors on the market. Easy to handle, the Belle Vibrating Plate efficiently compacts gains and soil with minimal effort. The structure includes anti-vibration to ensure the comfort and safety of the user. We have both the PCLX 320w 13.5″ Vibrating Plate and the PCLX 400w 16.5” Vibrating Plate. Available with or without a water tank.
Plate compactors are an essential piece of equipment on most construction projects, so it’s important to use one that you can rely on.
The Belle Vibrating Plate has been specially designed to be one of the most robust compactors you can find. There’s no need to worry about fatigue after mere moments of use, as the handles are patented in their anti-vibration and anti-fatigue design. Plus, the handling points are perfectly located to allow easy two-man lifting, ensuring ease of transport as well.
The baseplate itself is ingeniously designed for optimum performance. With both performance and speed prioritised, the Belle Vibrating Plate compacts effectively at a high rate. Furthermore, the plate will not dig in when turned or reversed, minimising frustration for you.
- Removable water tank
- Low hand arm vibration levels
- Baseplate designed for speed and maneuverability
- Tubular frame protecting components
- Lightweight, durable and portable
- High quality and reliable vibrator
- Engineered to endure heavy use
- Recoil start
- Fitted with manual handling points
- Width (mm) PCLX 320 – 320
- Width (mm) PCLX 400 – 400
- Operating Height (mm) – 927
- Operating Length (mm) – 990
- Storage Height (mm) – 570
- Storage Length (mm) – 790
- Plate Contact Area (W x L) (mm) PCLX 320 – 290 x 390
- Plate Contact Area (W x L) (mm) PCLX 400 – 370 x 390
- Plate Length (mm) – 574
- Engine Power (Hp / Kw) – 3.0 / 2.2
- Engine RPM – 3850
- Weight (kg) PCLX 320 – 62
- Weight (kg) PCLX 400 – 66.5
- Static Pressure (kg/m²) PCLX 320 – 398
- Static Pressure (kg/m²) PCLX 400 – 336
- Centrifugal Force (kN) -13
- Travel Speed (m/min) – 20
- Vibration Level (m/sec²) PCLX 320 – 2.42
- Vibration Level (m/sec²) PCLX 400 – 2.48
Are You Interested In Learning More About Belle Vibrating Plates?
Belle Vibrating Plates are effective and efficient compactors that will optimise your workload. Since the vibrating plate is engineered to be portable and comfortable to use, they are ideal equipment for your projects. For more information on the Belle Vibrating Plates on offer here at Breezemount, please feel free to contact us and one of our team will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
Our team is available to meet you on site to review your needs as well as providing you with a quote.
If you wish to see information the manufacturer has provided on this product then visit the Altrad Belle webpage about the Vibrating Plate.
We are one of Ireland’s leading manufacturers, suppliers and installers of intelligent engineering solutions. Our specialist team have over 45 years of experience delivering successful results in both the private and public sectors throughout the UK, Ireland and beyond.
MIKASA TAMPING RAMMER
High performance and unparalleled reliability have made Mikasa MTX-series rammers the NO.1 choice among contractors. Mikasa Tamping Rammers provide greater productivity, reduced operator fatigue and offer extra features e.g. hour meter and tachometer.
ENGINE DRIVEN WATER PUMPS
Breezemount supply a range of petrol and diesel engine driven water pumps including; self-priming centrifugal water, trash and semi-trash pumps. Tsurumi, Honda and Loncin models are available with 1” to 4” outlets. Trolly frame options are available for the larger pumps and we can supply all suction and delivery hose needed.
MIKASA PLATE COMPACTORS
Mikasa plate compactors are used for compacting granular soils and asphalt. Powered by Honda 4 stroke engines, we stock three different sizes of plates: 14”, 18” & 20”. The anti-vibration handles significantly reduce vibration to the operator.