Wednesday, 24th March 2021. 13.00 – 14.00
CPD WEBINAR: THE MAIN
PRINCIPLES OF PHYSICAL SECURITY
In recent years there has been a tragic rise in the number of terror attacks committed across Europe and the UK. Many of these incidents saw terrorists utilise vehicles as weapons to deadly effect.
In this CPD presentation, the key physical security principles are placed in context, empowering you to take control of security decisions for the sites and schemes you create.
What will you learn in the CPD?
- The history of hostile vehicle mitigation attacks and how the industry has developed.
- The importance of product positioning and stand-off to mitigate and reduce the impact of a potential vehicular attack.
- Understanding all threats mitigated by physical security products when protecting critical national infrastructure (CNI).
- Understanding the different measures which can be used to protect people and CNI.
- Learning about certification standards used to ensure products utilised for physical security are fit for purpose.
This CPD is aimed at architects, specifiers, and security professionals looking to further their knowledge of physical security and hostile vehicle mitigation.
As a RIBA accredited webinar all attendees will gain CPD points.
Following the webinar, you will be able to download your CPD certificate of attendance.
WHO WE ARE
Breezemount are one of Ireland’s leading manufacturers, suppliers, and installers of intelligent, security solutions. We have over 40 years of experience in delivering successful results to both the private and public sectors throughout the UK & Ireland.
For the last few years, we have been the exclusive distribution partners in Ireland for ATG Access, one of the world’s foremost manufacturers of hostile vehicle mitigation equipment. In that time we have worked closely with them to supply their innovative security solutions to countless projects in Ireland.
The webinar will take 45-50 minutes with time for a Q&A at the end.
The CPD will be delivered by Iain Moran, Sales & Marketing Director, ATG ACCESS
FREE to attend
Can’t make the live session?
Register now and receive a complimentary
recording after the live event.