Once your equipment has been installed you, the end user, have a commitment to guarantee the performance of the product, and to ensure that it operates within the health & safety guidelines keeping all employees and the public safe. With a planned preventative maintenance contract you can avoid unplanned downtime and maximise the lifespan of your automated gates, traffic barriers, bollards and road blockers.
- Nationwide engineers
- Service & repairs available 24 hour, 365 days a year
- Validates equipment warranty promise
- Priority response given to all PPM customers
- Maximises the lifespan of your equipment
- Reduces unexpected repairs
- Avoid call out charges
- Peace of mind, your equipment is always compliant with the latest safety standards
Move away from reactive maintenance and make the switch to planned preventative maintenance.
- Each of our PPM contracts are designed on an individual basis reflecting the nature of your specific system.