Bifold gates also referred to in the industry as speed gates, offer a fast, secure and efficient method of controlling traffic in and out of car parks and commercial premises. The electro-mechanical drive systems on bi-fold gates are capable of continuous operation, and can be configured for simultaneous or individual leaf operation for both single and bi-directional traffic control.
- Trackless double leaf bifold gate up to 12 metres
- Trackless single leaf bifold gate up to 6 metres
- Top or bottom guide tracks for bifold gates that exceed 12 metres
- Choice of gate infill – vertical bar as standard
- Fast acting gates operating at 1m/sec, depending on size, infill and site requirements
- Small footprint, gates intrude less in surrounding area
- Available as single or double leaf versions
- 100% duty rating
- Designed and built to site specific dimensional requirements
- Weatherproof control panel concealed within one of the hanging posts or in a separate enclosure.
- Gates are treated with finishing system for long term corrosion protection
- No requirement for additional locking
- Choice of access controls
- Optional warning lights, audible warning devices
Electro-mechanical or hydraulic drive system
Trackless version suitable for openings up to 12 metres wide
Beyond 12 metres gates can be provided with top or bottom guide tracks
Suitable for continuous operation
Speed of operation: 1 metre per second. Approx.
Gate Infill: Vertical bar as standard, options of: mesh, pales to match palisade feng, flat, profiled or louvered sheet steel or aluminium, wood, round bar or diagonal bar
Ground clearance 50mm
Manual override in the event of power failure
Key switch & emergency stop button mounted on drive post
Fully programmable control panel
Gate locking achieved by the drive system
Standard fail safe system as required under H&S regulations
Gate systems are CE marked and manufactured to conform with the latest European Safety Regulations.