The accumulator is an essential component for the optimum operation of a hydraulic circuit. Ensuring best quality, we are authorised distributors for leading accumulator manufacturers Olaer/Parker and Hydac/QHP.
- Supply new accumulators
- Install accumulators
- Replacement accumulators
- Recharge accumulators
Accumulator Operating Principle: Operation of the gas loaded bladder accumulator is based on the considerable difference in compressibility between a gas and a liquid, enabling a large quantity of energy to be stored in an extremely compact form. This enables a liquid under pressure to be accumulated, stored and recovered at any time.
In hydraulic circuits, the accumulator enables:
- Energy Storage: saves energy without loss and redistributes when required therefore reducing installed power.
- Pressure compensation: absorbs pressure spikes from pumps or other components to control pressure and flow-rates in a hydraulic circuit.
- Volume Control: absorbs fluid volume variations induced by temperature changes in a closed hydraulic circuit and maintains a rated pressure.
- Maintains Fluid Flow Rate: an accumulator can maintain the fluid flow rate in case of pump failure and can also be used as a mobile fluid reserve under pressure.
- Emergency Energy Storage: in case of failure of the main energy source, an accumulator can provide sufficient energy to complete an operation or to realize a full hydraulic cycle.
- Prevents mixing of fluids: Transfer of energy from a fluid to another fluid without any risk of mixing.
- Shock absorber: suppresses shocks and vibrations in hydraulic systems of lifting vehicles (e.g. Forklift trucks) and maintains real suspension of the load on a gas spring.
- Bladder Accumulators
- Piston Accumulators
- Diaphragm Accumulators
- Pulsation Dampers
- Gas Bottles
- Accumulator Systems
- Accumulator Accessories