The Kinshofer Hydraulic Hammer is a brilliantly resilient piece of equipment. It can deal with a catalogue of terrain and materials, making it a highly useful asset for your projects. Doesn’t matter if you’re constructing or demolishing, you’ll find the Kinshofer Hydraulic Hammer a hugely beneficial tool. The Hydraulic Hammer comes with many different attachments.
There’s a huge amount of purposes that the Hydraulic Hammer is perfectly suited for. Chances are, you’ll end up needing a piece of equipment that can do what the Hydraulic Hammer can do. It’s extremely durable, so it will last a long time at the highest performance.
The versatility is evident looking at the many tool options:
- Moil Point – For concrete, medium-hard, not layered rock
- Blunt – For reinforced concrete and very compact rock
- Pyramid – For reinforced concrete and very compact rock
- Chisel – For medium-hard and layered rock
- Wood Cutter – For cutting all types of wood
- Pile Driver – For inserting wooden or concrete posts
- Asphalt Cutter – For cutting asphalt
- Monobloc body with no tie rods
- Long-lasting nitrogen charge
- Protected tubes
- Only 2 moving parts
- Double retainer pin
- Sound absorbing construction
- More power yet less vibration
- Minimal nitrogen loss
- Suitable for excavators from 0.5 – 12t
- Carrier Weight (t): 0.5 – 2.5 (KSB1); 1.2 – 3.5 (KSB2); 1.5 – 4.5 (KSB3); 2.5 – 6.5 (KSB4); 3.0 – 8.0 (KSB6); 4.5 – 9.0 (KSB8); 6.0 – 11 (KSB10)
- Product Weight (kg): 70 (KSB1); 100 (KSB2); 145 (KSB3); 190 (KSB4); 250 (KSB6); 320 (KSB8); 430 (KSB10)
- Height with standard tool (mm): 900 (KSB1); 1000 (KSB2); 1100 (KSB3); 1200 (KSB4); 1250 (KSB6); 1550 (KSB8); 1650 (KSB10)
- Chisel Diameter (mm): 40 (KSB1); 45 (KSB2); 48 (KSB3); 55 (KSB4); 65 (KSB6); 75 (KSB8); 80 (KSB10)
- Blows per minute (min): 800 – 1750 (KSB1); 800 – 2300 (KSB2); 800 – 2000 (KSB3); 900 – 1900 (KSB4); 850 – 1800 (KSB6); 600 – 1500 (KSB8); 500 – 1300 (KSB10)
- Energy per blow (J): 280 (KSB1); 400 (KSB2); 580 (KSB3); 750 (KSB4); 950 (KSB6); 1200 (KSB8); 1700 (KSB10)
- Oil Flow (l/min): 13-20 (KSB1); 15-30 (KSB2); 18 – 40 (KSB3); 25 – 55 (KSB4); 30 – 60 (KSB6); 50 – 70 (KSB8); 75 – 90 (KSB10)
- Operating Pressure (bar): 100 (KSB1); 110 (KSB2 & KSB3); 130 (KSB4); 140 (KSB6); 160 (KSB8); 150 (KSB10)
- Max. Back Pressure (bar): 30
- Nominal diameter pressure line (inch): 1/2 (KSB1 – KSB3); 3/4 (KSB4 – KSB10)
- Nominal diameter tank line (inch): 1/2 (KSB1 – KSB3); 3/4 (KSB4 – KSB10)
Are You Interested In Learning More About Kinshofer Hydraulic Hammer?
Kinshofer Hydraulic Hammers are an essential piece of equipment, guaranteed to improve your efficiency. Resistant; durable; and powerful, the Hydraulic Hammer is perfectly designed for your needs. For more information on the Kinshofer Hydraulic Hammer on offer here at Breezemount, please feel free to contact us and one of our team will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
Our team is available to meet you on site to review your needs as well as providing you with a quote.
If you wish to see information the manufacturer has provided on this product then visit the Auger Torque webpage about the Hydraulic Hammer.
We are one of Ireland’s leading manufacturers, suppliers and installers of intelligent engineering solutions. Our specialist team have over 45 years of experience delivering successful results in both the private and public sectors throughout the UK, Ireland and beyond.
See the Kinshofer Hydraulic Hammer in Action!
AUGER TORQUE EARTH DRILLS
Auger Torque Earth Drills are famous for their incredible performance and reliability. With a large range of compatibility, these earth drills are suitable for many jobs and is guaranteed to generate quick results.
AUGER TORQUE AUGERS
Auger Torque Augers are extremely versatile and resilient, making them perfect for any boring or excavation jobs that you have. There are many augers for many purposes available at Breezemount.