Easy to operate, CP Pneumatic Breakers perform better than any other pneumatic breaker in their weight category. CP Pneumatic Breakers deliver the power and durability required for breaking reinforced concrete, cutting tarmac, heavy road works and trenching. The breakers are light weight with increased dampening on SVR models for reduced vibration.
- Advanced vibration reduction system
- Streamlined, flatter profile gives operator better visibility of work area
- Comfortable handles, improves tool control
- Tuned value system, more power increases productivity
- Easy-to-fill internal oiler
- Separate, replaceable shank bushing
- Built in air inlet swivel that accepts both US & international standard claw couplings
- CP 1260 SVR Breaker, light to medium construction
- CP 1290 SVR Breaker, tough construction
- CP 1210 SVR Breaker, tough construction
CP RED HAWK PETROL BREAKERS
The CP Red Hawk is an engine powered breaker, there’s no need for powerpacks, air compressors, generators or hoses, simply carry the tool to the job site and start working.