The CP Red Hawk is an engine powered petrol breaker, there’s no need for powerpacks, air compressors, generators or hoses, simply carry the tool to the job site and start working. Applications include breaking concrete and asphalt, sidewalk service, pothole repair/tamping, installing signs/barriers and fences and digging frozen or hard ground. There are 3 models to choose from for Road, Rail and Drilling applications.
Equipped with a petrol powered engine, instead of a conventional hose or power cable, the Red Hawk range provides users with the versatility and manoeuvrability ideal for busy or remote locations. Key features include:
- Compact & powerful
- Convenient and easily carried
- Quick start up
- Ideal for remote job sites
- Trolley or carrying harness available
There are three options of petrol breaker available, the new range is suitable for roads, railways and drilling applications, providing users with a range of rugged and reliable tools.
- Red Hawk Road: the heavy hitter
- Red Hawk Rail: the portable tamping solution
- Red Hawk Drill: breaking & drilling in one unit