Our PC Based Entry system offers centralised administration and control of sites from one to one thousand doors and 50,000 users. Perfectly tailored access privileges to groups or individuals quickly and easily using intuitive, user-friendly software. Event reports can be generated in a few clicks and the single-door architecture makes specifying, installing and maintaining the system easy. Advanced features such as site graphics, IP camera integration and ‘Triggers and Actions’ further extend the capabilities of this cutting-edge system.
With our PC Based entry system you have a variety of reader options:
- Proximity Readers i.e. Cards or key fobs
- Biometric Fingerprint Access
- Intercom Systems
- Long range vehicle tags
- Manage 100s of doors and 50,000 users in one system
- Monitor and control movement throughout a building with centralised administration
- Privileges are centrally controlled
- Access can be easily restricted
- Time and attendance monitoring
- Event reporting
- Scalable, easy to add to the system
- Integrate with other building systems: including intruder alarm, fire alarm, heating, lighting, CCTV & lifts.
- Wide variety of reader options: Proximity, keypads, intercom, biometric and much more.
The access control system is administered from the PC using Paxton Net2 software
The PC and controllers plug directly into the LAN
1 control unit required for every door
Readers can be fitted to each door
The Net2 control unit has voltage free relay contacts. Meaning that Net2 is capable of operating any type of electric lock.